close

Death Cab For Cutie - Transatlanticism

  

伊人靈車

借朋友的來分享

但不是我翻譯的 哈阿啊哈ㄏ~~

 

 

      The atlantic was born today and i'll tell you how...
  大西洋今日誕生,我來講述它的過程...
  The clouds above opened up and let it out.
  雲霧終將散去,水落必然石出。
  I was standing on the surface of a perforated sphere
  我站在地球表面,它千瘡百孔。
  When the water filled every hole.
  眼看大水灌滿每個洞口。
  And thousands upon thousands made an ocean,
  萬千細流,彙成海洋。
  Making islands where no island should go.
  把大陸變成島嶼。
  Oh no.
  哦,不。
  Those people were overjoyed; they took to their boats.
  人們大喜過望;紛紛奔向船只。
  I thought it less like a lake and more like a moat.
  我覺得它不象湖泊,更象深淵。
  The rhythm of my footsteps crossing flood lands to your door have been silenced forever more.
  我的腳步聲跨過洪水淹沒的地方,直到你家門口,卻悄然而止。
  The distance is quite simply much too far for me to row
  雖近在咫尺,卻遠隔天涯
  It seems farther than ever before
  難以逾越
  Oh no.
  哦,不。
  I need you so much closer
  我需要你在我身邊
  I need you so much closer
  想和你靠得更近些
  So come on, come on
  那就過來吧,過來吧

 

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    田季發爺燒肉 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()